The deep and reactive story, and tactical turn-based combat have returned in the award-winning Wasteland 3.
About the game
Following the critically acclaimed releases of Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, the deep and reactive story, and tactical turn-based combat have returned in the award-winning Wasteland 3.
- A party-based roleplaying game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
- Adding a player vehicle, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2's tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
- Play solo or co-op with a friend in a story-driven experience where your choices will open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and more.
- Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
- Set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Wasteland 3 features a deep and engaging story utilizing a new dialog system, with all of it fully voiced.
|Windows 10||Intel Core i5-3.3 GHz or better, or AMD Equivalent|
|8 GB||52 GB|
|Nvidia GTX 760 or AMD Equivalent||Version 11|
|Windows 10||Intel Core i7-3770 GHz or better, or AMD Equivalent|
|8 GB||52 GB|
|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB), or AMD RX 480 (8GB)||Version 11|